The University of Kansas Health System Pawnee Valley Campus, formerly Pawnee Valley Community Hospital, plays a vital role in the community as a Critical Access Hospital serving the medical needs of Pawnee County, Kansas. The hospital became part of The University of Kansas Health System in 2017, providing people in Pawnee and surrounding counties with greater access to the most advanced care available.
Services available at Pawnee Valley Campus include
- Emergency care
- Acute and skilled nursing
- Specialized nursing services
- High-complexity laboratory services
- Imaging, including CT and MRI
- Sleep center
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehab
- Respiratory therapy
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Wound care
- PICC line placement
- Operating room procedures
At Pawnee Valley Campus, we focus on delivering quality patient care. We do this through a team of trained physicians, nurses and other professionals committed to putting patients first and working collaboratively to provide the best care possible.