713 West 11th, Larned, KS
Click for Directions
Your family’s guide to better health
At Pawnee Valley Community Hospital Family Medicine (formerly known as Pawnee Valley Medical Associates), our expert and caring providers are here for you and your whole family. We provide personalized primary care for all ages and stages of life – guiding you along the path to lifelong health.
With same-day appointments and extended evening hours (open until 7:30 p.m. every Tuesday), our family medicine clinic is your go-to source for high-quality primary care. We make scheduling easy, and through our partnership with HaysMed, our family medicine providers will connect you to highly specialized care when you need it.
Family Medicine Services
For infants, children, tweens, teens and adults of all ages, we offer a complete range of primary care services. Our mission is to deliver the very best in primary care at every step:
- Physicals – annual, DOT and sports physicals
- In-house lab testing and health screenings
- Well child exams
- Evaluations and procedures for minor illnesses and injuries
- Women’s health services
- Management and patient education for chronic illnesses like diabetes
- Referrals and coordination of specialized care, including rehabilitation therapy
- Healthy weight loss assistance
- Allergy injections
- Joint pain injections
- Worker’s compensation care
Location & Hours
Conveniently located inside Pawnee Valley Community Hospital, we’re giving you every reason to choose us for your family’s health. Our appointment hours are:
Call 620-804-6007 for appointments and assistance.